Terms & Condition
1) The general terms and conditions are effective at the time of registration and apply execlusively to the business relationship between the customer and Sewacity.
2) The presentation of products on our website is not a legally binding offer,but an invitation to submit an order.
3) Service descriptions on the website do not represent a warrantee or guarantee,however Sewacity tries its best to bring forward the best quality of products on the website.
4) Any offer provided on Sewacity is valid until the stocks last ,unless otherwise stated.
5) Sewacity management will contact you as soon as your order will be placed and give you all the details required and also if you want to cancel the order ,inform at the same time.
6) Sewacity sends the customer an automatic confirmation receipt via email .
7) Sewacity charges for delivery which is variable for different products and services,and the delivery charge is not added to the price list of products.
8) When on the date of customer’s order no selected product is available ,the sewacity will notify the customer of this in the order confirmation.
9) The customer will be able to choose from the available payment methods during and before completing the ordering process,
10) Goods remain the property of seller until full payment.
11) The seller is fully liable if the damage is caused by intent or gross negligence .
12) All the laws of the state of India according to the constitution of India are applicable ,including the consumer rights ,contract laws etc.
13) We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time without notice posting changes on the website and you shall be responsible to update yourself of such changes,if any,by accessing the changes on the Website.
14) The information,materials,Services available on the Sewacity Platform may inadvertently include inaccuracies,typographical errors,or outdated information ,Sewacity is not responsible for and shall not be bound to honor typographical or pricing errors on the Sewacity Platform .