Shipping & Delivery
Last updated on Dec 31 2023
1.GENERAL a. This website with the URL of https://sewacity.com/ ("Website/Site") is operated by Sewacity Technologies Private Limited (We/Our/Us"). b. We are committed to delivering the order placed by You within the given period and in accordance with this Delivery Policy ("Policy"). c. Currently, We do deliver the products across India subject to the provisions of this Policy. d. You are advised to read Our Terms and Conditions along with this Policy. e. By using this website, You agree to be bound by the terms contained in this Policy without modification. If You do not agree to the terms contained in this Policy, You are advised not to transact on this website. f. The following currency is used on this Website: Indian Rupee. Your payment provided may be charged in your local currency at the applicable exchange rates. g. All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, We will notify you and refund the total amount using the original method of payment. h. We make all commercially reasonable endeavours to ensure that the products are delivered to you in a timely manner. i. Please read this Policy before making a purchase, so that You understand Your rights as well as what You can expect from Us.
2. DEFINITIONS a. "Customer" means a person who buys any goods for consideration but does not include a person who purchases such goods with the purpose of reselling them. b. "Website" - means this website with the URL: https://sewacity.com/.
3. COST OF SHIPPING ‹ Previous Customise the template Save and continue later Finish > b. The aforementioned cost of shipping is applicable for delivery of products under this Website regardless of the value and delivery destination.
4. SHIPPING UPDATES a. Once your order ships, you will get a notification with the details of the courier service provider and other relevant information through the following method: on app or on call.
5. HANDLING TIME a. It usually takes 5 (five) days to process and dispatch the products once the order is placed with us. b. We strive to process and dispatch your products at the earliest.
6. TIME FOR SHIPPING a. Delivery time depends on the product ordered and the location of delivery. Approximate delivery is specified on the product details or will be shown at the check-out window. b. The delivery time is indicative and can vary due to external factors.
7. BUY ONLINE - PICK UP IN-STORE a. We provide the option of placing the order online and picking up the order at the nearest store. b. It normally takes 6 (six) hours from the time of order to pack and set your order. c. Once the order is ready for pick-up, You will receive the notification through the following method: APP. d. At the counter, you can show the confirmation message received to collect your goods. e. We will send a reminder email or SMS if your item is still waiting to be picked up.
8. LOCAL DELIVERY a. Subject to availability, We provide instant local delivery service to certain areas. b. The local delivery service is usually done within 5 (five) hours from the time of order confirmation. c. Currently, the following areas are covered under Our local delivery area: Bihar and telangana d. We reserve the right to change the local coverage area without any notice to the users and users are advised to check this Policy for any updates.
9. INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING a. Currently, We do not deliver to locations outside India.
10. OTHER RULES a. The shipping address cannot be changed once the order has been placed on the Website. b. While We shall strive to ship all your ordered products together, this may not always be possible due to product characteristics, or availability. c. The Cash on delivery option is available for certain categories of products. d. At the time of delivery, apart from cash payment, the customer will have the following options to make the payment: UPI, CARDS. e. Partial refunds will not be entertained. f. We endeavour to engage logistic partners, employees, agents with the highest standards and ethics, you agree and acknowledge that the actions, inactions of the delivery individuals are not in our control, and it is not possible for us to monitor and observe each delivery executive and We shall not be liable for any action or inaction from the part of logistic partners. Any disputes between You and logistics partners shall be settled between you and the logistics partner.
12. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY a. Please note that We may from time to time change the terms of this Policy and every time You wish to use this website, please check the Policy to ensure You understand the terms and conditions that apply at that time. b. If you do not wish to accept the revised Policy, you should not continue to use the Services. If you continue to use the Services after the date on which the changes, come into effect, Your use of the Services indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Policy.
13. FORCE MAJEURE We shall not be considered in breach of guarantee or terms of service and shall not be liable to the Customer for any cessation, interruption, or delay in the performance of its obligations by reason beyond Our control including natural disasters, pandemics, fire, an act of God or public enemy, famine, plague, the action of the court or public authority, change in law, explosion, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labour strike, lockout, boycott or similar event beyond our reasonable control, whether foreseen
14. CONTACT US For any feedback, concern, or query, You may please reach out to Us on the contact details below. Customer Care: email@example.com,8676036607